What a wonderful feeling to give her the freedom to enjoy the yard without worrying about escape or harm. A waterproof Deluxe UltraLight™ receiver collar and buried perimeter wire combine with a small, sleek transmitter to let your precious pet know she should stay in the yard.
Previously the PetSafe PRF-3004W, this new and improved system now comes with our Deluxe UltraLight Receiver collar (PUL-275). 4 adjustable levels of correction plus tone-only mode for training lets you find the right level for your pet. Additional built-in safety features help keep your pet safe in your yard. This economical system has easy setup and quick training to have your dog happily playing rather than harmfully straying.
- For dogs 8 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-28"
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included wire
- Expand containment size up to 25 acres with additional boundary wire (500 feet included - additional wire available separately)
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- 30-second time out forces correction to stop automatically after 30 seconds
- Anti-Linger Prevention
- Progressive Run Through Prevention
- Waterproof Deluxe UltraLight™ Receiver Collar
- Low battery indicator
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67 battery (included)
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required)
- Transmitter with power adapter and mounting bracket
- Receiver collar with RFA-67 battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- Bboundary training flags - We will provide the appropriate number of Flags based on the amount of wire you choose - Free of charge
- 20 Gauge Wire - We add our 35 mil Wire for systems more than 500 ft *
- 50 ft Twisted Wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
- LP-4100 Lightning & Surge Protector
- 1 Year warranty
- Free Shipping to lower 48 States
- Unlimited Support
* We will make every effort to supply you with continuous spools of wire. However, in the rare occasion when our stock has been depleted, we reserve the right to ship you the amount of wire you ordered in multiple spools, with the least amount of splicing needed.
Please see our suggestions for your Yard Layout and How much Wire you will need.
- 14 gauge solid core wire. Super Heavy Duty Wire - 45 mil- The best wire for a long lasting installation. Available in 500', 1000', 1500' and 2000' length.
- 16 gauge solid core wire. Heavy Duty Wire - 45 mil insulation. An excellent upgrade. Available in 500', 1000', 1500' and 2000' length.
- 18 gauge solid core wire. Heavy Duty Wire - 35 mil insulation. First upgrade, Available in 500', 1000', 1500' and 2000' length
- 20 gauge solid core wire. This wire is normally included by the manufacturer. Available in 500', 1000', 1500' and 2000' length